Today is the day… Little Red’s Birthday. For anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my momma. I am thankful for another year God has granted me with my Mom and pray that I have many many more. There is no one I would rather eat biscuits & honey butter with, go antique shopping, or watch gameshows than my sweet momma.
I have so many memories that I treasure about my mom but just to name a few:
– sitting on the front porch swing reading American Girl Doll
– watching Shirley Temple reruns on Sunday mornings
– waking up and hearing her play the piano before church
– wine tasting in South GA
– endless advice that usually ended with “kill them with kindness” or “you just be Jillian” 🙂
– laugh attacks at the most inappropriate times (typically in church)
– rolling my hair in sponge rollers as a reward
– being there every single time I needed her.. she’s always there.
Mom- I am so blessed to have you as my mom. Know that I treasure you and I hope that someday I can be half the mom you are. I am thankful for every day, prayer, tear, laugh, memory, and smile you bring my life! I hope you have a wonderful day and I can’t wait to hug you soon! Love you same 🙂